PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Luticia Goodman, has been arrested by Peekskill Police, and accused of selling heroin.
- Heroin continues to be a problem throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley as the drug was found inside the faculty bathroom of an elementary school in Sullivan County, according to multiple reports.
- A Cortlandt Manor man, Richard Dinizo, 55, was sentenced to 25-years-to-life after pleading guilty to three counts of predatory sexual assault, according to a statement released by the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
- A Level 2 sex offender living in Peekskill moved without notifying police or the state sex offender registry, which is required by law, Peekskill Police Chief Eric Johansen said.
- 1 Peekskill Man Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says