PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- When the New York Giants meet the New England Patriots Sunday for Super Bowl XLVI they'll be three-point underdogs, but that's not stopping city employees from unanimously picking the G-Men to win. Here are what some town employees have to say and their score predictions:
- "This is an easy one, the Giants will win 24 to 20. The Giants D will be great and I will be Salsa dancing with Victor Cruz when he scores against the over-hyped Patriots. Go New York!" Peekskill Council member Darren Rigger
- "Final score 17-28 Giants. The Giant defense will be overwhelming and Manning will connect repeatedly throughout the game with Cruz, Manningham and Nicks, picking apart the New England pass defense." - Peekskill Police Chief Eugene Tumolo
- "Giants win BIG 32-20. The G-Men's D are all over Brady. The Pats are so preoccupied with Eli and the passing game, they can't stop Bradshaw and Jacob's running right at them." Peekskill Council member Marybeth McGowan
- "I gotta go with the home team. I'm not a Giants fan but above all else I'm always a New York, especially when we're playing our neighbors to the north. I think it will be a shootout: 37-34" - Peekskill Police Lt. Eric Johansen
- "The Giants are currently running on all cylinders. The defense will get to QB Brady early and often and Eli Manning is unstoppable with Victor Cruz and the rest of his receivers. RB Bradshaw will have a big game as well. I predict that the Giants will win 33-27." - Peekskill videographer Mike Miner
- "I think it will be great game with the Giants winning the Super Bowl. My prediction is 20-17." - Peekskill Director of Economic Development James Slaughter
- "The Giants will win this game 20 to 17" Peekskill Council member Andrew Torres
We'll be posting the person who guessed the winning score (or closest to it) on Monday morning.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.