YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Lakeland Central School District Board of Education will continue the development of the 2014-2015 budget with a meeting on Thursday, Feb. 6 in the board room at the Lakeland Administration Building at 7 p.m.
This is the second of four budget workshops. The topics for this meeting include technology, debt service, and employee benefits budgets. To view the agenda, click here.
The third budget meeting will be Thursday, March 6 with a focus on instructional, BOCES and special education budgets. The Board of Education will consider finalizing the budget at its fourth and final budget workshop on Thursday, April 3.
All budget meetings are open to the public, held in the administration building and begin at 7 p.m. The annual budget vote and trustee election is Tuesday, May 20 at Van Cortlandtville Elementary School in Mohegan Lake from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For additional information 2014-2015 budget, click here.
The administration building is located at 1086 East Main Street in Shrub Oak.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd