CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton will officially swear Bill de Blasio in as the Mayor of New York City during the inauguration ceremony that will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 1, according to The New York Times.
De Blasio has strong ties to the Clinton family. He served as Bill Clinton's regional director of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and also served Hillary Clinton as her campaign manager during her run for senate in 2000, the Times reported.
The ceremony will begin at noon on the steps of City Hall in Manhattan, according to the New York Times.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes