CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton will officially swear Bill de Blasio in as the Mayor of New York City during the inauguration ceremony that will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 1, according to The New York Times.
De Blasio has strong ties to the Clinton family. He served as Bill Clinton's regional director of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and also served Hillary Clinton as her campaign manager during her run for senate in 2000, the Times reported.
The ceremony will begin at noon on the steps of City Hall in Manhattan, according to the New York Times.
- 1 Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions On Route 202
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Man With 20-Plus Convictions Charged In Peekskill Beauty Salon Burglary
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery