CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton will officially swear Bill de Blasio in as the Mayor of New York City during the inauguration ceremony that will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 1, according to The New York Times.
De Blasio has strong ties to the Clinton family. He served as Bill Clinton's regional director of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and also served Hillary Clinton as her campaign manager during her run for senate in 2000, the Times reported.
The ceremony will begin at noon on the steps of City Hall in Manhattan, according to the New York Times.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents