CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton will officially swear Bill de Blasio in as the Mayor of New York City during the inauguration ceremony that will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 1, according to The New York Times.
De Blasio has strong ties to the Clinton family. He served as Bill Clinton's regional director of the Department of Housing and Urban Development and also served Hillary Clinton as her campaign manager during her run for senate in 2000, the Times reported.
The ceremony will begin at noon on the steps of City Hall in Manhattan, according to the New York Times.
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Cortlandt Manor Pub Under Investigation
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 3 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown