PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ The Peekskill Democratic City Committee will hold its annual fall fundraiser Sunday at The Harbor at Charles Point.
The event takes place from noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a brunch buffet with a mimosa cocktail. Special guests will be U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey, D-18th District, who is seeking reelection in November, and former Congressman John Hall.
Admission is $75 for individuals, $140 for couples. To RSVP, call Ruth Wells at 914-736-3740 or email email@example.com. The Harbor is located at 5 John Walsh Blvd.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd