PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ The Peekskill Democratic City Committee will hold its annual fall fundraiser Sunday at The Harbor at Charles Point.
The event takes place from noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a brunch buffet with a mimosa cocktail. Special guests will be U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey, D-18th District, who is seeking reelection in November, and former Congressman John Hall.
Admission is $75 for individuals, $140 for couples. To RSVP, call Ruth Wells at 914-736-3740 or email email@example.com. The Harbor is located at 5 John Walsh Blvd.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester