PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ The Peekskill Democratic City Committee will hold its annual fall fundraiser Sunday at The Harbor at Charles Point.
The event takes place from noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a brunch buffet with a mimosa cocktail. Special guests will be U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey, D-18th District, who is seeking reelection in November, and former Congressman John Hall.
Admission is $75 for individuals, $140 for couples. To RSVP, call Ruth Wells at 914-736-3740 or email email@example.com. The Harbor is located at 5 John Walsh Blvd.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says