PEEKSKILL, N.Y. ‒ The Peekskill Democratic City Committee will hold its annual fall fundraiser Sunday at The Harbor at Charles Point.
The event takes place from noon to 3 p.m. and will feature a brunch buffet with a mimosa cocktail. Special guests will be U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey, D-18th District, who is seeking reelection in November, and former Congressman John Hall.
Admission is $75 for individuals, $140 for couples. To RSVP, call Ruth Wells at 914-736-3740 or email email@example.com. The Harbor is located at 5 John Walsh Blvd.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 3 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 4 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts