PEEKSKILL, N.Y. –The Peekskill Common Council adopted the city's 2013 budget Thursday night at a special meeting.
The $35 million budget carries a 3.82 percent tax levy increase. There are 18 layoffs in the budget. Eleven employees took early retirement offered by the city, and nine of those retirees won’t be replaced.
Check back for more on this story.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation