WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway