WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump