WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Cortlandt Manor Pub Under Investigation
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 3 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown