WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Gretchen Carlson Of Fox News Schedules Talk At Peekskill School