WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- U.S. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who represents portions of Westchester County, will become just the second sitting member of Congress to enter into a same-sex marriage, according to politico.com.
Maloney will marry his partner of 21 years, Randy Florke, who proposed to Maloney on Christmas, politico.com said.
U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D - Mass.) became the first active member of Congress in a same-sex marriage when he married his partner in 2012, politico.com said.
- 1 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt
- 5 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday