WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino said Gov. Andrew Cuomo's living arrangement with Sandra Lee is so much like a marriage that the celebrity chef should file a financial disclosure form with the state, according to the New York Daily News.
Astorino said Lee should have to disclose her financial investments to make sure there isn't a conflict of interest with the state, the Daily News said.
Cuomo and Lee have a home in New Castle.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home