YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old Peekskill resident was charged with felony grand larceny Tuesday after Yorktown Police said he stole an iPhone from another teenager.
Brandon Faul is accused of taking an an iPhone 4S from a 16-year-old Mahopac resident around 9:46 p.m. at the Jefferson Valley Mall, police said. The incident is being treated as a grand larceny because the item was taken directly from another person.
Faul was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is due back in court 6 p.m. Thursday.
- 1 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 5 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death