YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old Peekskill resident was charged with felony grand larceny Tuesday after Yorktown Police said he stole an iPhone from another teenager.
Brandon Faul is accused of taking an an iPhone 4S from a 16-year-old Mahopac resident around 9:46 p.m. at the Jefferson Valley Mall, police said. The incident is being treated as a grand larceny because the item was taken directly from another person.
Faul was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is due back in court 6 p.m. Thursday.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says