YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 19-year-old Peekskill resident was charged with felony grand larceny Tuesday after Yorktown Police said he stole an iPhone from another teenager.
Brandon Faul is accused of taking an an iPhone 4S from a 16-year-old Mahopac resident around 9:46 p.m. at the Jefferson Valley Mall, police said. The incident is being treated as a grand larceny because the item was taken directly from another person.
Faul was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail on $10,000 bail. He is due back in court 6 p.m. Thursday.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 3 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 4 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail