YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Two Peekskill women were charged with assault following an alleged altercation in the parking lot of the New City Diner on Route 202 Sunday night.
Yorktown police officers Brian Nicholson, Ryan Noone, William Griggs and Stephen Bobker responded to the restaurant June 24 at 9:35 p.m. after receiving a call from an employee.
An investigation at the scene found that Ana Uday-Gordillo, 45, and Melinda Uday-Gordillo, 21, allegedly scratched and kicked a female resident of Peekskill during an altercation, causing facial injuries to the victim. Ana Uday-Gordillo also allegedly struck a male resident of Peekskill in the face, causing a laceration to his lip.
On June 27, police said, both defendants appeared at police headquarters and were arrested. Ana Uday-Gordillo was charged with two counts of assault in the third degree, a Class A misdemeanor, and Melinda Uday-Gordillo was charged with one count of assault in the third degree.
Both defendants were issued temporary orders of protection and released on their own recognizance. They are due to appear in Yorktown Justice Court July 5.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Peekskill
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Peekskill Tuesday