OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
Omar Graham, 27, of Queens, is accused of bringing marijuana into the prison with the intent of giving it to an inmate, State Police said.
Graham is scheduled to appear in Village of Ossining Court on Tuesday, April 1, according to State Police.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd