PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 26-year-old Peekskill woman has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Sarah T. Moranski, of Peekskill, was arrested on Saturday, Jan. 25 after state troopers from Cortlandt saw her failing to show intent to change lanes by signaling for the required distance, state police said. Moranski provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .14 percent, according to the report.
Moranski was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final
- 5 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday