PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 26-year-old Peekskill woman has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Sarah T. Moranski, of Peekskill, was arrested on Saturday, Jan. 25 after state troopers from Cortlandt saw her failing to show intent to change lanes by signaling for the required distance, state police said. Moranski provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .14 percent, according to the report.
Moranski was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors