PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 26-year-old Peekskill woman has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Sarah T. Moranski, of Peekskill, was arrested on Saturday, Jan. 25 after state troopers from Cortlandt saw her failing to show intent to change lanes by signaling for the required distance, state police said. Moranski provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .14 percent, according to the report.
Moranski was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 4 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 5 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer