PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 26-year-old Peekskill woman has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Sarah T. Moranski, of Peekskill, was arrested on Saturday, Jan. 25 after state troopers from Cortlandt saw her failing to show intent to change lanes by signaling for the required distance, state police said. Moranski provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .14 percent, according to the report.
Moranski was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation