PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A 26-year-old Peekskill woman has been arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated.
Sarah T. Moranski, of Peekskill, was arrested on Saturday, Jan. 25 after state troopers from Cortlandt saw her failing to show intent to change lanes by signaling for the required distance, state police said. Moranski provided a positive breath sample which yielded a Blood Alcohol Content of .14 percent, according to the report.
Moranski was issued Uniform Traffic Tickets ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Feb. 10.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road