CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Employees of two Cortlandt businesses sold alcohol to an underage party, say New York State Police.
Eddy O. Ruano, 37, of the BP Mart at 2030 Albany Post Road in Croton; and William Peters, 60, of Montrose Beer and Soda at 2039 Albany Post Road in Croton; were both charged with a violation of the state alcohol and beverage control law.
Both clerks are due in Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, Dec. 17.
State Police conducted the alcohol compliance check Monday, Dec. 10, at several Cortlandt deli stores and gas stations. The following locations passed the compliance check:
- Post Road Deli, 2119 Old Albany Post Road, Montrose
- Montrose Deli, 4 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose
- Palace Deli, 182 Lindsey Avenue, Buchanan
- Buchanan Shell, 3190 Albany Post Road, Buchanan
- Trails End Deli – 173 6th St., Verplanck
- Joe’s Mini Market – 501 Highland Ave., Peekskill
- Peekskill Beer and Soda – 405 Highland Ave., Peekskill
- Rock Cut Deli, 5735 Albany Post Road, Cortlandt Manor
- Annsville Circle Mobil, 98 Roa Hook Road, Cortlandt
- Hess Mart, 3911 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor
- Crompond Deli and Catering, 2141 Crompond Road, Cortlandt
- Foodstop, 2225 Crompond Road
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway