PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Valerie Bynum Jennings, formerly of Peekskill, died Jan. 14. She was 67.
Jennings was born Feb. 14, 1946, to Lillian and Louis Sinclair Bynum. She served on the Peekskill School Board from 1982 to 1991.
Jennings is survived by her husband, Anthony; children, Allison (Joe), Leon (Dori); stepchildren, Tony, Jr., Michael (Tina); five grandchildren; and siblings, Jacq'y, Angela, Darin (Crystal), Lila, and Valerie. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Louie and Kerry.
Calling hour is at 1 p.m. and the services at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at the United Methodist Church at 1040 Main St. in Peekskill.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Peekskill Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Peekskill Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Peekskill Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend