PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Valerie Bynum Jennings, formerly of Peekskill, died Jan. 14. She was 67.
Jennings was born Feb. 14, 1946, to Lillian and Louis Sinclair Bynum. She served on the Peekskill School Board from 1982 to 1991.
Jennings is survived by her husband, Anthony; children, Allison (Joe), Leon (Dori); stepchildren, Tony, Jr., Michael (Tina); five grandchildren; and siblings, Jacq'y, Angela, Darin (Crystal), Lila, and Valerie. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Louie and Kerry.
Calling hour is at 1 p.m. and the services at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at the United Methodist Church at 1040 Main St. in Peekskill.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver