PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Valerie Bynum Jennings, formerly of Peekskill, died Jan. 14. She was 67.
Jennings was born Feb. 14, 1946, to Lillian and Louis Sinclair Bynum. She served on the Peekskill School Board from 1982 to 1991.
Jennings is survived by her husband, Anthony; children, Allison (Joe), Leon (Dori); stepchildren, Tony, Jr., Michael (Tina); five grandchildren; and siblings, Jacq'y, Angela, Darin (Crystal), Lila, and Valerie. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Louie and Kerry.
Calling hour is at 1 p.m. and the services at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at the United Methodist Church at 1040 Main St. in Peekskill.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police