PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Valerie Bynum Jennings, formerly of Peekskill, died Jan. 14. She was 67.
Jennings was born Feb. 14, 1946, to Lillian and Louis Sinclair Bynum. She served on the Peekskill School Board from 1982 to 1991.
Jennings is survived by her husband, Anthony; children, Allison (Joe), Leon (Dori); stepchildren, Tony, Jr., Michael (Tina); five grandchildren; and siblings, Jacq'y, Angela, Darin (Crystal), Lila, and Valerie. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Louie and Kerry.
Calling hour is at 1 p.m. and the services at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at the United Methodist Church at 1040 Main St. in Peekskill.
- 1 Family Of Peekskill Man Killed In Tracy Morgan Crash Settles
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow