PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Valerie Bynum Jennings, formerly of Peekskill, died Jan. 14. She was 67.
Jennings was born Feb. 14, 1946, to Lillian and Louis Sinclair Bynum. She served on the Peekskill School Board from 1982 to 1991.
Jennings is survived by her husband, Anthony; children, Allison (Joe), Leon (Dori); stepchildren, Tony, Jr., Michael (Tina); five grandchildren; and siblings, Jacq'y, Angela, Darin (Crystal), Lila, and Valerie. She was predeceased by her parents; and brothers, Louie and Kerry.
Calling hour is at 1 p.m. and the services at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at the United Methodist Church at 1040 Main St. in Peekskill.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 3 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break