PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Shirley Ann Tudor, a long time resident of Peekskill, died March 13. She was 78.
Tudor was born in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, in 1935, to Mary McGreevy and Albert Tudor, she emigrated to the U.S in 1953. She was a graduate of Shrewsbury Technical College and Stonier Graduate School of Banking. She worked in the Banking Industry for decades and most recently retired as manager and vice president of Hudson Valley Bank in Peekskill. She was a member of the Peekskill Rotary Club and the Peekskill Garden Club.
Tudor is survived by her brothers, Derek (Sue) Tudor of Garrison, Brian (Pearl) Tudor of Wales; several nieces and nephews; several great nieces and nephews; and great great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Michael Tudor; and sister, Marjorie Travis.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 18 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Dorsey-Carlone Funeral Home, 1100 Cortlandt St., Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 19 at Assumption Church, Peekskill, followed by interment at Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Suspect In Custody In One Of Two Peekskill Shootings
- 3 Car Goes Over Guardrail, Down Embank In Cortlandt
- 4 24 Hospitalized After Chlorine Spill At Peekskill Middle School
- 5 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say