PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Patricia Mary Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 11. She was 71.
Badum was born Oct. 11, 1942, and she was the daughter of James and Agnes (Rooney) Weichel. She was a member of the Society Hill II Condo Association Board.
Badum is survived by her husband, Rudolph Badum; sons, Jeffery, Rudolph, Ronald and Andrew Badum; 12 grandchildren; father, James Weichel; sister, Mary Jane Glander; and a nephew.
The family will hold a memorial service at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern