PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Patricia Mary Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 11. She was 71.
Badum was born Oct. 11, 1942, and she was the daughter of James and Agnes (Rooney) Weichel. She was a member of the Society Hill II Condo Association Board.
Badum is survived by her husband, Rudolph Badum; sons, Jeffery, Rudolph, Ronald and Andrew Badum; 12 grandchildren; father, James Weichel; sister, Mary Jane Glander; and a nephew.
The family will hold a memorial service at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed