PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Patricia Mary Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 11. She was 71.
Badum was born Oct. 11, 1942, and she was the daughter of James and Agnes (Rooney) Weichel. She was a member of the Society Hill II Condo Association Board.
Badum is survived by her husband, Rudolph Badum; sons, Jeffery, Rudolph, Ronald and Andrew Badum; 12 grandchildren; father, James Weichel; sister, Mary Jane Glander; and a nephew.
The family will hold a memorial service at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road