PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Patricia Mary Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 11. She was 71.
Badum was born Oct. 11, 1942, and she was the daughter of James and Agnes (Rooney) Weichel. She was a member of the Society Hill II Condo Association Board.
Badum is survived by her husband, Rudolph Badum; sons, Jeffery, Rudolph, Ronald and Andrew Badum; 12 grandchildren; father, James Weichel; sister, Mary Jane Glander; and a nephew.
The family will hold a memorial service at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 4 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home