PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Patricia Mary Badum, a resident of Peekskill, died April 11. She was 71.
Badum was born Oct. 11, 1942, and she was the daughter of James and Agnes (Rooney) Weichel. She was a member of the Society Hill II Condo Association Board.
Badum is survived by her husband, Rudolph Badum; sons, Jeffery, Rudolph, Ronald and Andrew Badum; 12 grandchildren; father, James Weichel; sister, Mary Jane Glander; and a nephew.
The family will hold a memorial service at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police