TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Mary G. Galgano of Tarrytown died Sept. 2. She was 80.
Galgano was born June 9, 1934, in Tarrytown, to Neil and Ann Daly Gollogly. She had retired from the Peekskill office of Catholic Charities where she had been a social worker and administrator for many years. She did volunteer work at Phelps Memorial Hospital where she served in the transport department. She was a member of the Sleepy Hollow Seniors and the Tarrytown Seniors. She was also a member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles Ladies Auxiliary and had been a member of the parish council at Transfiguration Church.
Galgano is survived by her husband, Francis X. Galgano; children, Ann Marie Aubry of Moab, Utah, Richard J. Aubry (Eileen) Keneck of Needham, Mass., John A. Aubry of Grand Junction, Colo.; four grandchildren; brother, Neil (Nan) Gollogly of Yorktown Heights; and former husband, Richard H. Aubry of Syracuse. She was predeceased by her son, Stephen N. Aubry.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be will be celebrated at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Transfiguration Church with interment to follow in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed