PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Joyce L. Graham, a former 30-year resident of Peekskill, died Jan. 22. She was 81.
Graham was the property manager of Wesley Hall Apartments in Peekskill from 1974 to 2004. She also worked as a switchboard operator at Hudson Valley Hospital Center from 1979-97.
A nine-year resident of Cold Spring, she was an active member of St. Mary's Church in the Highlands, Putnam Senior Citizens and the Daughters of the Eastern Star, where she served as queen.
Graham is survived by two sons, Robert J.(Carol) and Gary R. (Mary) Graham; two daughters, Lorna D. (Robert B. Nimmo) Fernandes and Diane Graham Rose; a sister, Nancy Merigliano; and eight grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Graham, in 1986; a sister, Jacquelin Malley; and a granddaughter, Jessica Lynn Rose.
Visitation is from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Church in the Highlands, followed by private cremation.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. Mary's Church in the Highlands, 1 Chestnut St., Cold Spring, NY 10516.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala