PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Joyce L. Graham, a former 30-year resident of Peekskill, died Jan. 22. She was 81.
Graham was the property manager of Wesley Hall Apartments in Peekskill from 1974 to 2004. She also worked as a switchboard operator at Hudson Valley Hospital Center from 1979-97.
A nine-year resident of Cold Spring, she was an active member of St. Mary's Church in the Highlands, Putnam Senior Citizens and the Daughters of the Eastern Star, where she served as queen.
Graham is survived by two sons, Robert J.(Carol) and Gary R. (Mary) Graham; two daughters, Lorna D. (Robert B. Nimmo) Fernandes and Diane Graham Rose; a sister, Nancy Merigliano; and eight grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her husband, Robert Graham, in 1986; a sister, Jacquelin Malley; and a granddaughter, Jessica Lynn Rose.
Visitation is from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Friday at E.O. Curry Funeral Home in Peekskill. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Church in the Highlands, followed by private cremation.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to St. Mary's Church in the Highlands, 1 Chestnut St., Cold Spring, NY 10516.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump