PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – John W. Snowden IV of Peekskill died Jan. 12. He was 55.
He was born March 18, 1957, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., to John and Althea Snowden. He worked as a parts manager for many years.
Snowden is survived by his mother; his wife, Carrie; a son, John W. (Jessie) Snowden V; two daughters, Laura (Ismael) Cruz and Rebecca (Kevin) Peppin; a brother, Robert Snowden; a sister, Lynn Dorney; and seven grandchildren.
Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver