PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – John W. Snowden IV of Peekskill died Jan. 12. He was 55.
He was born March 18, 1957, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., to John and Althea Snowden. He worked as a parts manager for many years.
Snowden is survived by his mother; his wife, Carrie; a son, John W. (Jessie) Snowden V; two daughters, Laura (Ismael) Cruz and Rebecca (Kevin) Peppin; a brother, Robert Snowden; a sister, Lynn Dorney; and seven grandchildren.
Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt