PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – John W. Snowden IV of Peekskill died Jan. 12. He was 55.
He was born March 18, 1957, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., to John and Althea Snowden. He worked as a parts manager for many years.
Snowden is survived by his mother; his wife, Carrie; a son, John W. (Jessie) Snowden V; two daughters, Laura (Ismael) Cruz and Rebecca (Kevin) Peppin; a brother, Robert Snowden; a sister, Lynn Dorney; and seven grandchildren.
Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home