PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – John W. Snowden IV of Peekskill died Jan. 12. He was 55.
He was born March 18, 1957, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., to John and Althea Snowden. He worked as a parts manager for many years.
Snowden is survived by his mother; his wife, Carrie; a son, John W. (Jessie) Snowden V; two daughters, Laura (Ismael) Cruz and Rebecca (Kevin) Peppin; a brother, Robert Snowden; a sister, Lynn Dorney; and seven grandchildren.
Visitation is from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Leach and Thomas Funeral Home in Ossining.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Peekskill Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Peekskill Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Peekskill Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend