PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Jeffrey Clark Jr. of Peekskill died Nov. 21. He was 23.
He was born April 20, 1989, in Peekskill to Jeffrey and Marion Morales Clark. A graduate of Peekskill High School, Clark earned an associate's degree from Borough of Manhattan Community College. He was currently attending SUNY Purchase.
In addition to his parents, Clark is survived by two brothers, Kyle Clark and Alexander Dias; a sister, Latisha Clark; his paternal grandfather, Issac Clark Jr.; his maternal grandfathers, Mario E. Morales and Manuel Hernandez; and many aunts, uncle and cousins. He was predeceased by his grandmothers, Annette Clark and Elizabeth Hernandez.
Visitation is 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill, where a memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Burial will take place at Hillside Cemetery at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Stupid Cancer, 40 Worth St., Suite 808, New York, NY 10013.
- 1 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 2 Donald Foster, 68, Business Owner, Husband Of Former Peekskill Mayor
- 3 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Peekskill Marks July 4 With Parade