PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Jeffrey Clark Jr. of Peekskill died Nov. 21. He was 23.
He was born April 20, 1989, in Peekskill to Jeffrey and Marion Morales Clark. A graduate of Peekskill High School, Clark earned an associate's degree from Borough of Manhattan Community College. He was currently attending SUNY Purchase.
In addition to his parents, Clark is survived by two brothers, Kyle Clark and Alexander Dias; a sister, Latisha Clark; his paternal grandfather, Issac Clark Jr.; his maternal grandfathers, Mario E. Morales and Manuel Hernandez; and many aunts, uncle and cousins. He was predeceased by his grandmothers, Annette Clark and Elizabeth Hernandez.
Visitation is 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill, where a memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Burial will take place at Hillside Cemetery at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Stupid Cancer, 40 Worth St., Suite 808, New York, NY 10013.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield