PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Jeffrey Clark Jr. of Peekskill died Nov. 21. He was 23.
He was born April 20, 1989, in Peekskill to Jeffrey and Marion Morales Clark. A graduate of Peekskill High School, Clark earned an associate's degree from Borough of Manhattan Community College. He was currently attending SUNY Purchase.
In addition to his parents, Clark is survived by two brothers, Kyle Clark and Alexander Dias; a sister, Latisha Clark; his paternal grandfather, Issac Clark Jr.; his maternal grandfathers, Mario E. Morales and Manuel Hernandez; and many aunts, uncle and cousins. He was predeceased by his grandmothers, Annette Clark and Elizabeth Hernandez.
Visitation is 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill, where a memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Burial will take place at Hillside Cemetery at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Stupid Cancer, 40 Worth St., Suite 808, New York, NY 10013.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says