PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Jeffrey Clark Jr. of Peekskill died Nov. 21. He was 23.
He was born April 20, 1989, in Peekskill to Jeffrey and Marion Morales Clark. A graduate of Peekskill High School, Clark earned an associate's degree from Borough of Manhattan Community College. He was currently attending SUNY Purchase.
In addition to his parents, Clark is survived by two brothers, Kyle Clark and Alexander Dias; a sister, Latisha Clark; his paternal grandfather, Issac Clark Jr.; his maternal grandfathers, Mario E. Morales and Manuel Hernandez; and many aunts, uncle and cousins. He was predeceased by his grandmothers, Annette Clark and Elizabeth Hernandez.
Visitation is 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home in Peekskill, where a memorial service will be held at 6 p.m. Burial will take place at Hillside Cemetery at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Stupid Cancer, 40 Worth St., Suite 808, New York, NY 10013.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents