PEEKSKILL/CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Frederick P. Chase Jr., a lifelong Peekskill/Cortlandt resident and of Oxford, died Feb. 11. He was 92.
Chase served with the 298th Signal Corps in the U.S. Army during World War II. He was a member of the American Legion Post 1030 of Verplanck. He worked as a driver for the Town of Cortlandt in the Highway Dept. for 20 years.
Chase is survived by his wife, Gloria Warne; sons, Frederick P. (Pat) Chase III, Charles "Chipper" (Gayle) Chase, and Warne Lee Chase; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a funeral service will be held at 12 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15 followed by interment in Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 Early Morning Shooting At Cortlandt Manor Pub Under Investigation
- 2 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 3 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown