PEEKSKILL/CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Frederick P. Chase Jr., a lifelong Peekskill/Cortlandt resident and of Oxford, died Feb. 11. He was 92.
Chase served with the 298th Signal Corps in the U.S. Army during World War II. He was a member of the American Legion Post 1030 of Verplanck. He worked as a driver for the Town of Cortlandt in the Highway Dept. for 20 years.
Chase is survived by his wife, Gloria Warne; sons, Frederick P. (Pat) Chase III, Charles "Chipper" (Gayle) Chase, and Warne Lee Chase; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the E.O. Curry Funeral Home, Peekskill, where a funeral service will be held at 12 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15 followed by interment in Hillside Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.eocurryfuneralhome.com
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield