PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Frank M. Lemak III, a lifetime Peekskill resident, died Monday, Sept. 1. He was 81.
Lemak was born Dec. 29, 1932, in Peekskill. He attended local schools and graduated from Peekskill High School Class of 1951. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army. He retired from NY Telephone Co., after 40 years of service.
Lemak is survived by his children, Frank IV and Linda Lemak; four grandchildren; six great grandchildren; and brother, Donald Lemak.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey-Carlone Funeral Home, 1100 Cortlandt St., Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 5 at Assumption Church, Peekskill, followed by interment at Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home