PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Frank M. Lemak III, a lifetime Peekskill resident, died Monday, Sept. 1. He was 81.
Lemak was born Dec. 29, 1932, in Peekskill. He attended local schools and graduated from Peekskill High School Class of 1951. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army. He retired from NY Telephone Co., after 40 years of service.
Lemak is survived by his children, Frank IV and Linda Lemak; four grandchildren; six great grandchildren; and brother, Donald Lemak.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey-Carlone Funeral Home, 1100 Cortlandt St., Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 5 at Assumption Church, Peekskill, followed by interment at Assumption Cemetery, Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Arrest Of Peekskill Woman On DWI Charges Tops Week's News
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest
- 5 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016