PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carmella J. Shubert of Peekskill died Friday, May 23. She was 71.
Shubert was born May 31, 1942, in Peekskill, to Salvatore and Mary Soricelli Napolitano. She was raised and educated locally. She was a former chef at Woodside School, retiring in 1999.
Shubert is survived by her husband, John of Peekskill; daughter, MaryAnn (Dominic) Volpe of Cortlandt Manor; son, John, Jr. (Veronica), of Concord, N.C.; brother, Salvatore Napolitano of Peekskill; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by a daughter, Joann Shubert; and brother, Charles Napolitano.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 28 at Assumption Church, followed by burial at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown