PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carmella J. Shubert of Peekskill died Friday, May 23. She was 71.
Shubert was born May 31, 1942, in Peekskill, to Salvatore and Mary Soricelli Napolitano. She was raised and educated locally. She was a former chef at Woodside School, retiring in 1999.
Shubert is survived by her husband, John of Peekskill; daughter, MaryAnn (Dominic) Volpe of Cortlandt Manor; son, John, Jr. (Veronica), of Concord, N.C.; brother, Salvatore Napolitano of Peekskill; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by a daughter, Joann Shubert; and brother, Charles Napolitano.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 28 at Assumption Church, followed by burial at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home