PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Carmella J. Shubert of Peekskill died Friday, May 23. She was 71.
Shubert was born May 31, 1942, in Peekskill, to Salvatore and Mary Soricelli Napolitano. She was raised and educated locally. She was a former chef at Woodside School, retiring in 1999.
Shubert is survived by her husband, John of Peekskill; daughter, MaryAnn (Dominic) Volpe of Cortlandt Manor; son, John, Jr. (Veronica), of Concord, N.C.; brother, Salvatore Napolitano of Peekskill; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by a daughter, Joann Shubert; and brother, Charles Napolitano.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 28 at Assumption Church, followed by burial at Assumption Cemetery.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield