PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Former Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan had his condition upgraded to "fair" following an accident that killed Peekskill comedian James McNair, according to CNN.
Morgan has been hospitalized since the accident with broken ribs, a broken femur and a broken nose among other injuries, CNN reported.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike