PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Former Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan had his condition upgraded to "fair" following an accident that killed Peekskill comedian James McNair, according to CNN.
Morgan has been hospitalized since the accident with broken ribs, a broken femur and a broken nose among other injuries, CNN reported.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Peekskill; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala