PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Former Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan had his condition upgraded to "fair" following an accident that killed Peekskill comedian James McNair, according to CNN.
Morgan has been hospitalized since the accident with broken ribs, a broken femur and a broken nose among other injuries, CNN reported.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Taconic State Parkway DWI Arrest
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says