PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Former Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan had his condition upgraded to "fair" following an accident that killed Peekskill comedian James McNair, according to CNN.
Morgan has been hospitalized since the accident with broken ribs, a broken femur and a broken nose among other injuries, CNN reported.
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown