PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Former Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan had his condition upgraded to "fair" following an accident that killed Peekskill comedian James McNair, according to CNN.
Morgan has been hospitalized since the accident with broken ribs, a broken femur and a broken nose among other injuries, CNN reported.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust