PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Former Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan had his condition upgraded to "fair" following an accident that killed Peekskill comedian James McNair, according to CNN.
Morgan has been hospitalized since the accident with broken ribs, a broken femur and a broken nose among other injuries, CNN reported.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home