YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Taconic State Parkway is set to have lane closures in both directions from New Castle through Yorktown this week.
The New York State Department of Transportation issued a travel advisory that work would continue from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday, May 2 on the Taconic State Parkway at the New Croton Reservoir, according to a press release. The construction area is set to begin at Pines Bridge Road in New Castle and end at Underhill Avenue in Yorktown.
DOT representatives ask that motorists use caution "when traveling through work areas and pay particular attention to all traffic control messages from flaggers, work zone signs and electronic variable message signs," according to the release.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge