WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Showers are possible this weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of light rain Friday night, mainly after midnight, with an overnight low of about 35 degrees, the weather service said. Light snow is possible in northern towns after midnight until 11 a.m. Saturday.
The chance of light rain continues Saturday. It will be cloudy, with a high near 43 degrees, the weather service said. A slight chance of rain or drizzle is possible Saturday night before midnight with an overnight low of about 38 degrees.
Sunday may bring Isolated showers in the afternoon. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 55 degrees, the weather service said. Sunday night may bring scattered showers with a low of about 44 degrees.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Peekskill Cab Driver
- 3 Peekskill Native Pataki Reportedly Considering Presidential Bid In 2016
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged In Theft From Kohl's, Threat To Staffer
- 5 Brewing Up Fun at Peekskill's Hudson Hop and Harvest