WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Showers are possible this weekend across Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of light rain Friday night, mainly after midnight, with an overnight low of about 35 degrees, the weather service said. Light snow is possible in northern towns after midnight until 11 a.m. Saturday.
The chance of light rain continues Saturday. It will be cloudy, with a high near 43 degrees, the weather service said. A slight chance of rain or drizzle is possible Saturday night before midnight with an overnight low of about 38 degrees.
Sunday may bring Isolated showers in the afternoon. It will be partly sunny, with a high near 55 degrees, the weather service said. Sunday night may bring scattered showers with a low of about 44 degrees.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions On Route 202
- 3 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Man With 20-Plus Convictions Charged In Peekskill Beauty Salon Burglary