MONTROSE, N.Y. -- About 250 parents and students have signed a petition to reinstate an engineering teacher who resigned following a field trip to New York City recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
Everton Henriques was one of several teachers who resigned after they allegedly left students unattended to have a meal and alcoholic beverages during a school trip to New York. The teachers were granted permission by a supervisor, theexaminernews.com said.
Hendrick Hudson Superintendent Joseph Hochreiter reminded parents that no teachers were terminated and that all of them resigned, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Peekskill Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 3 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College