MONTROSE, N.Y. -- About 250 parents and students have signed a petition to reinstate an engineering teacher who resigned following a field trip to New York City recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
Everton Henriques was one of several teachers who resigned after they allegedly left students unattended to have a meal and alcoholic beverages during a school trip to New York. The teachers were granted permission by a supervisor, theexaminernews.com said.
Hendrick Hudson Superintendent Joseph Hochreiter reminded parents that no teachers were terminated and that all of them resigned, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Peekskill Native Allison Pataki Publishes New Book About Habsburg Family