MONTROSE, N.Y. -- About 250 parents and students have signed a petition to reinstate an engineering teacher who resigned following a field trip to New York City recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
Everton Henriques was one of several teachers who resigned after they allegedly left students unattended to have a meal and alcoholic beverages during a school trip to New York. The teachers were granted permission by a supervisor, theexaminernews.com said.
Hendrick Hudson Superintendent Joseph Hochreiter reminded parents that no teachers were terminated and that all of them resigned, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 3 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd