YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Peekskill woman, 19, has been arrested after allegedly stealing $965 worth of merchandise from Macy's in Yorktown, according to a Patch report.
The items were reportedly taken between Dec. 4 and Dec. 24, the article said.
She is charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor, and has a court date on Jan. 28 in Yorktown, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says