YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Peekskill woman, 19, has been arrested after allegedly stealing $965 worth of merchandise from Macy's in Yorktown, according to a Patch report.
The items were reportedly taken between Dec. 4 and Dec. 24, the article said.
She is charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor, and has a court date on Jan. 28 in Yorktown, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Charges Against Peekskill Man In Use Of Stolen Credit Card Tops Week's News
- 5 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes