YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Peekskill woman, 19, has been arrested after allegedly stealing $965 worth of merchandise from Macy's in Yorktown, according to a Patch report.
The items were reportedly taken between Dec. 4 and Dec. 24, the article said.
She is charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor, and has a court date on Jan. 28 in Yorktown, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents