YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Peekskill woman, 19, has been arrested after allegedly stealing $965 worth of merchandise from Macy's in Yorktown, according to a Patch report.
The items were reportedly taken between Dec. 4 and Dec. 24, the article said.
She is charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor, and has a court date on Jan. 28 in Yorktown, according to the article.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 3 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break