PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Peekskill Police are warning all residents to move their cars to the opposite side of the road from where they were parked last night.
Department of Public Works crews will be working through Saturday night to finish removing snow, and will be plowing the side of the street that wasn't plowed Friday night. Cars parked on the wrong side of the road will be towed tonight and ticketed, said acting Police Chief Eric Johansen.
Residents are reminded that the winter parking alert will remain in effect until it is officially rescinded by the city, not just when the roads are cleared.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester