PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Peekskill Police are warning all residents to move their cars to the opposite side of the road from where they were parked last night.
Department of Public Works crews will be working through Saturday night to finish removing snow, and will be plowing the side of the street that wasn't plowed Friday night. Cars parked on the wrong side of the road will be towed tonight and ticketed, said acting Police Chief Eric Johansen.
Residents are reminded that the winter parking alert will remain in effect until it is officially rescinded by the city, not just when the roads are cleared.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt