PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Peekskill Police are warning all residents to move their cars to the opposite side of the road from where they were parked last night.
Department of Public Works crews will be working through Saturday night to finish removing snow, and will be plowing the side of the street that wasn't plowed Friday night. Cars parked on the wrong side of the road will be towed tonight and ticketed, said acting Police Chief Eric Johansen.
Residents are reminded that the winter parking alert will remain in effect until it is officially rescinded by the city, not just when the roads are cleared.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You