PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Peekskill Police are warning all residents to move their cars to the opposite side of the road from where they were parked last night.
Department of Public Works crews will be working through Saturday night to finish removing snow, and will be plowing the side of the street that wasn't plowed Friday night. Cars parked on the wrong side of the road will be towed tonight and ticketed, said acting Police Chief Eric Johansen.
Residents are reminded that the winter parking alert will remain in effect until it is officially rescinded by the city, not just when the roads are cleared.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect