PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Spectra will present its proposal for the AIM project to the Peekskill Common Council on Monday, Aug. 4 at 7 p.m. at Peekskill City Hall.
Spectra will discuss plans for the natural gas pipeline it wants to place under the Hudson River and through Northern Westchester.
For more information on the Common Council Meeting click here.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway