PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – Spectra will present its proposal for the AIM project to the Peekskill Common Council on Monday, Aug. 4 at 7 p.m. at Peekskill City Hall.
Spectra will discuss plans for the natural gas pipeline it wants to place under the Hudson River and through Northern Westchester.
For more information on the Common Council Meeting click here.
- 1 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fiancee Pulled Paddle Away As Hudson River Victim Flailed, Prosecutors Say
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall