PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- Peekskill's Beale Street Barber Shop hosted the "Million-Hair Challenge Hair Drive" on Saturday, benefiting the Kathleen F. Marks Memorial Foundation.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- A juvenile has been arrested and charged with juvenile delinquency after a bomb scare led to the evacuation of Walter Panas High School in Cortlandt Friday.
- Marie Theresa (Antunes) Eagens, a lifetime resident of Peekskill, died Monday, March 17. She was 74.
- Peekskill’s Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art will receive the Community Award from ArtsWestchester at a luncheon on Friday, April 4
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 5 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting