WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. --- It will be a milder week of weather in Westchester County with a slight chance of precipitation on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, according to the National Weather Service.
Monday will be partly sunny in the morning, becoming mostly cloudy and breezy with highs in the upper 30s as the day progresses. Monday night will be mostly cloudy with an overnight low around 26 degrees.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-40s. Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy and present a 20 percent chance of precipitation. There will be a slight chance of rain before 8 p.m., then a chance of rain and snow after that with an overnight low around 34 degrees.
Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 43 degrees. Wednesday night will bring a 30 percent chance of rain and snow remaining mostly cloudy with an overnight low around 32 degrees.
Thursday will be partly sunny, with a high near 43. Thursday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Hudson Valley Gateway Hosts Annual Expo In Peekskill
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway