WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North trains along the Hudson Line have been delayed Tuesday, March 11 following an apparent suicide attempt near the Spuyten Duyvil train station, Metro-North said.
Authorities found a badly injured person underneath the platform at the train station. They believe the person jumped from the Henry Hudson Bridge in the Bronx after leaving a note in a car, LoHud.com reported.
Service has been restored in both directions along the Hudson line, but with 10-minute delays as authorities continue to investigate the incident, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home