WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North trains along the Hudson Line have been delayed Tuesday, March 11 following an apparent suicide attempt near the Spuyten Duyvil train station, Metro-North said.
Authorities found a badly injured person underneath the platform at the train station. They believe the person jumped from the Henry Hudson Bridge in the Bronx after leaving a note in a car, LoHud.com reported.
Service has been restored in both directions along the Hudson line, but with 10-minute delays as authorities continue to investigate the incident, LoHud.com said.
- 1 State Police Warn Peekskill Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final
- 5 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday