WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North trains along the Hudson Line have been delayed Tuesday, March 11 following an apparent suicide attempt near the Spuyten Duyvil train station, Metro-North said.
Authorities found a badly injured person underneath the platform at the train station. They believe the person jumped from the Henry Hudson Bridge in the Bronx after leaving a note in a car, LoHud.com reported.
Service has been restored in both directions along the Hudson line, but with 10-minute delays as authorities continue to investigate the incident, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night