WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North trains along the Hudson Line have been delayed Tuesday, March 11 following an apparent suicide attempt near the Spuyten Duyvil train station, Metro-North said.
Authorities found a badly injured person underneath the platform at the train station. They believe the person jumped from the Henry Hudson Bridge in the Bronx after leaving a note in a car, LoHud.com reported.
Service has been restored in both directions along the Hudson line, but with 10-minute delays as authorities continue to investigate the incident, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill