WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North trains along the Hudson Line have been delayed Tuesday, March 11 following an apparent suicide attempt near the Spuyten Duyvil train station, Metro-North said.
Authorities found a badly injured person underneath the platform at the train station. They believe the person jumped from the Henry Hudson Bridge in the Bronx after leaving a note in a car, LoHud.com reported.
Service has been restored in both directions along the Hudson line, but with 10-minute delays as authorities continue to investigate the incident, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Family Of Peekskill Man Killed In Tracy Morgan Crash Settles
- 2 Peekskill Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Peekskill's Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Celebrates 100 Years
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Peekskill
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow