NEW YORK, N.Y. - The MTA's Harlem Line is experiencing 45 minute delays Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions.
The railroad is advising travelers to allow for extra travel time and listen for announcements at their stations.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Man, 22, Charged In Tire-Slashing Incidents In Peekskill
- 2 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 3 Valentine Grocery In Peekskill Fined For Alcohol Sale To A Minor
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says