NEW YORK, N.Y. - The MTA's Harlem Line is experiencing 45 minute delays Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions.
The railroad is advising travelers to allow for extra travel time and listen for announcements at their stations.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 5 Yorktown Police Charge Peekskill Woman With Driving While Ability Impaired