WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Con Edison will distribute dry ice at two locations in Westchester to residents left without power by Hurricane Sandy from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday.
Con Edison will distribute dry ice on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains and at Yonkers Raceway, 810 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, until supplies run out. Con Edison personnel will also be on hand to answer residents' questions.
Instructions for safe handling and disposal of dry ice are printed on the bag for residents who pick up dry ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide and should be used only in well-ventilated areas. Keep children and pets safely away.
- 1 Peekskill School District Budget Approved
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies