PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- Colin David, who serves on the Peekskill Board of Education, recently self-published "A Blossoming of Soul: Poetry by Colin David," his collection of poems.
- Peekskill residents are coming together to express their opposition to a gas pipeline that would run through part of the city.
- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
- New York State police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the The HollywoodReporter.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Peekskill Man Charged With Felony, Aggravated DWI In Cortlandt