PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill last week:
- Colin David, who serves on the Peekskill Board of Education, recently self-published "A Blossoming of Soul: Poetry by Colin David," his collection of poems.
- Peekskill residents are coming together to express their opposition to a gas pipeline that would run through part of the city.
- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated after stopping him near Annsville Circle in Peekskill on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
- New York State police from the Cortland barracks charged a Peekskill man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, July 13, officials said.
- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the The HollywoodReporter.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Seeks Improvements At Train Station, Wants MTA Meeting
- 3 Daily Voice Leaders: Ken Martin, Mayoral Candidate, City Of Peekskill
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester