PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- A 26-year-old Peekskill woman, Sarah T. Moranski, was charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Peekskill Common Council member Vivian McKenzie, who runs Kathleen's Tea Room in Peekskill, is on her way to the Super Bowl, as one of the caterers for the VIP lounge.
- Buchanan Police believe the death of a 23-year-old Buchanan man on Sunday, Jan. 26, was the result of a heroin overdose.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks have charged an Ossining man who was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on Route 9 near Montrose with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving.
- A Metro-North engineer trainee was charged with public indecency in an incident that stopped the train and caused a police manhunt in Fairfield County, Conn.
- 1 Peekskill Democrats Pick Candidates For November Election
- 2 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 3 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect