WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — Frankie is the biggest love bug you've ever met. This American Staffordshire Terrier/French Bulldog loves to be held and cradled like a baby - all 45-50 pounds of him.
Frankie is smart and does amazing tricks. He likes to turn around, stand on his back legs and give paw.
Frankie is gentle and mellow and loves everyone he meets. He's a real mush. He will make a great addition to any family.
If you'd like to give Frankie a home, contact:
SPCA of Westchester
590 N. State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Or at the website: www.spca914.org.
The SPCA is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 1-4 p.m. Sundays. No appointment is necessary.
- 1 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 2 Peekskill Named One Of State's 10 Most Fiscally Stressed School Districts
- 3 Storm System Departs Peekskill, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 5 100-Year-Old Peekskill Resident Attends Hudson Valley Chamber Gala