PEEKSKILL. N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Peekskill’s Edward Stanton Johnson, III!
Edward Stanton Johnson, III, who attended Peekskill High School, turns 43 on Saturday.
Johnson, a former offensive lineman in the National Football League who played for the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Browns, was born Aug. 30, 1971 in Manhattan.
He attended Peekskill High School, played college football at Temple University and was drafted in the second round of the 1994 NFL Draft. He was selected to the 1999 Pro Bowl. He is currently a history teacher and a coach at the Landon School in Bethesda, Md..
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home