PEEKSKILL. N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Peekskill’s Edward Stanton Johnson, III!
Edward Stanton Johnson, III, who attended Peekskill High School, turns 43 on Saturday.
Johnson, a former offensive lineman in the National Football League who played for the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Browns, was born Aug. 30, 1971 in Manhattan.
He attended Peekskill High School, played college football at Temple University and was drafted in the second round of the 1994 NFL Draft. He was selected to the 1999 Pro Bowl. He is currently a history teacher and a coach at the Landon School in Bethesda, Md..
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump
- 4 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash