PEEKSKILL. N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Peekskill’s Edward Stanton Johnson, III!
Edward Stanton Johnson, III, who attended Peekskill High School, turns 43 on Saturday.
Johnson, a former offensive lineman in the National Football League who played for the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Browns, was born Aug. 30, 1971 in Manhattan.
He attended Peekskill High School, played college football at Temple University and was drafted in the second round of the 1994 NFL Draft. He was selected to the 1999 Pro Bowl. He is currently a history teacher and a coach at the Landon School in Bethesda, Md..
- 1 Man Charged In Peekskill With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Peekskill