PEEKSKILL. N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Peekskill’s Edward Stanton Johnson, III!
Edward Stanton Johnson, III, who attended Peekskill High School, turns 43 on Saturday.
Johnson, a former offensive lineman in the National Football League who played for the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Browns, was born Aug. 30, 1971 in Manhattan.
He attended Peekskill High School, played college football at Temple University and was drafted in the second round of the 1994 NFL Draft. He was selected to the 1999 Pro Bowl. He is currently a history teacher and a coach at the Landon School in Bethesda, Md..
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say