PEEKSKILL,N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy brought heavy winds and massive river flooding to Peekskill from Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Some of the most striking damage from the storm can be viewed in the photo gallery.
- 1 Hudson Valley Expo Returns To Peekskill For First Time In 70 Years
- 2 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 3 Peekskill Man Charged With Multiple Traffic Infractions In Yorktown
- 4 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 State Approves 7.1 Percent Health Insurance Rate Hike