PEEKSKILL,N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy brought heavy winds and massive river flooding to Peekskill from Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Some of the most striking damage from the storm can be viewed in the photo gallery.
- 1 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say