PEEKSKILL,N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy brought heavy winds and massive river flooding to Peekskill from Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Some of the most striking damage from the storm can be viewed in the photo gallery.
- 1 Two Peekskill Men Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Peekskill Native George Pataki Trades Heated Barbs With Donald Trump