PEEKSKILL,N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy brought heavy winds and massive river flooding to Peekskill from Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Some of the most striking damage from the storm can be viewed in the photo gallery.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home