PEEKSKILL,N.Y. – Hurricane Sandy brought heavy winds and massive river flooding to Peekskill from Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Some of the most striking damage from the storm can be viewed in the photo gallery.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Peekskill, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Peekskill; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Peekskill Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road