WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Westchester County is home to six billionaires, according to the annual list published by Forbes.
Katonah resident and hedge fund manager George Soros topped the list of the county's richest with a net worth of $19.2 billion. Soros is the 16th-richest person in the United States and the 30th-richest person in the world, according to the list.
Daniel Och, chair and CEO of Och-Ziff Capital Management Group and an Ardsley resident, has a net worth of $2.9 billion.
Sleepy Hollow resident David Rockefeller Sr., of Standard Oil has a net worth of $2.7 billion. David Gottesman, CEO of First Manhattan Co. and a resident of Rye, has a net worth of $1.65 billion.
Bloomberg co-founder and Croton-on-Hudson resident Thomas Secunda has a net worth of $1.4 billion. Bedford resident and founder of Trian Fund Management, Nelson Peltz, has a net worth of $1.2 billion.
See Forbes' full list of billionaires here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Peekskill
- 4 Former Peekskill Resident Honored By Bill Belichick Foundation
- 5 The Grinch Makes An Appearance At Decorated Peekskill Home