PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Field Library offers a 3-D printer class from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 6 and from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 11.
Learn how to model and print using the Field Library’s new 3-D printer – Makerbot Replicator 2 -- at one of its classes.
Discover where to find printable models, software to model creations, and how to print out designs in 3D.
This event is free of charge and open to patrons who are ages 16 and older.
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact the library at 914-737-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Field Library is located at 4 Nelson Ave., Peekskill.
- 1 Peekskill's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 'Light The Night Walk' Team Participates In Memory Of Peekskill Man
- 3 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 4 Letter: Peekskill Must Eliminate Longevity Bonuses
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Peekskill Residents