PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Field Library offers a 3-D printer class from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 6 and from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 11.
Learn how to model and print using the Field Library’s new 3-D printer – Makerbot Replicator 2 -- at one of its classes.
Discover where to find printable models, software to model creations, and how to print out designs in 3D.
This event is free of charge and open to patrons who are ages 16 and older.
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact the library at 914-737-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Field Library is located at 4 Nelson Ave., Peekskill.
- 1 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant
- 2 Peekskill Native George Pataki To Enter Presidential Race In New Hampshire
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three