PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The Field Library offers a 3-D printer class from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 6 and from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 11.
Learn how to model and print using the Field Library’s new 3-D printer – Makerbot Replicator 2 -- at one of its classes.
Discover where to find printable models, software to model creations, and how to print out designs in 3D.
This event is free of charge and open to patrons who are ages 16 and older.
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact the library at 914-737-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Field Library is located at 4 Nelson Ave., Peekskill.
- 1 Peekskill Man Charged In Shoplifting Incident At Yorktown Sears
- 2 Peekskill Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Early Morning Shooting At Pub In Cortlandt Manor Under Investigation
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown