Nail the Interview: Essential Techniques to Land the Job..and build a career
Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:00am-5:00pm
1000 North Division Street, Suite 2E, Peekskill, NY 10566
Cool Details and Price available by phone
A Distinctive Interview Experience
Today’s job market requires impeccable interviewing skills, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to be professional.
It is equally important to impress a possible employer and to stay true to who you are. The result is a positive match between character and culture with both parties benefiting from this future relationship. “Perception is reality” should work in your favor.
Most job-seeking hopefuls forget an essential component to the interview process: their presentation.
We are offering an unusual approach to hone those skills necessary to make the difference between you or the next person starting on Monday!
Encouraged to Participate
* Currently employed who haven't interviewed in a while
* College students close to graduating or already graduated
* Teens who need solid interview techniques to impress their
college of choice
* Professionals who collaborate with recruiters and are in
search of better results
* Job seekers who are looking to re-enter the workforce:
mothers, veterans, unemployed, seniors who need part-time
Classes are limited in size; Reserve to Succeed!