ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice is looking for a client relations associate who will report to our director of client relations and be based in Armonk.
This is an entry-level position, and industry experience is not a requirement. We’re looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, patient and have a people-pleasing personality. The associate needs to be a fast learner, have the ability to grasp challenging concepts and adapt to frequent changes, be proactive in solving problems and have strong communication skills. Experience with computers and the web and collaborating with a team are also job requirements.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 2 Peekskill Restaurant Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown