PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Peekskill this week:
- A Peekskill woman was charged with petty larceny after she was accused of stealing two shirts, reportedly worth $53, from the Yorktown Sears, according to a Patch report.
- Two people were arrested at Walmart in the Cortlandt Town Center on Route 6 after they were detained by store security and accused of shoplifting, according to a police report.
- Cortlandt Manor man faces multiple charges after police accused him of stealing art by Andy Warhol from a man he found dead.
- Westchester County Police arrested two Peekskill and accused them of shoplifting from a Cortlandt Manor department store, according to Patch.com.
- The Peekskill Common Council recently approved a budget for 2014 that carries a 1.88 percent tax increase, according to theexaminernews.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.