Contact Us
Peekskill Daily Voice serves Peekskill, NY
Return to your home site

Menu

Peekskill Daily Voice serves Peekskill, NY

Nearby Towns

Joe Lombardi

Managing Director, Content jlombardi@dailyvoice.com

Joe Lombardi, Daily Voice's Managing Director/Content, has spent his professional career as a newsroom manager, editor, producer, director, writer, reporter and broadcaster who has worked at major websites, television networks, newspapers, magazines and radio stations and as a book author. The Manhattan native and Irvington High School graduate has been actively involved in web publishing for more than 15 years. In addition, he also has expertise in marketing, public relations and social media. Lombardi rejoined Daily Voice in September, 2013 after serving as sports editorial consultant here from August 2011 through January 2012.

Joe Lombardi's Contributions

  1. State-Wide Amber Alert Issued For Infant After Mother Found Dead

    State-Wide Amber Alert Issued For Infant After Mother Found Dead

    A statewide Amber Alert has been issued for a 14-month-old upstate New York boy who has gone missing after his teenage mother's body was found in a bag hidden in the woods.The body of Selena Hidalgo-Calderon, 18, was found Thursday at a farm where she reportedly worked in Sodus in western New York after she had been missing for a week.Owen Hidalgo-Calderon, the baby, is 2 feet tall, ...

  2. Active Hurricane Season Predicted By NOAA

    Active Hurricane Season Predicted By NOAA

    There is a 75-percent chance that the 2018 Atlantic hurricane season will be near- or above-normal, according to a report released Thursday by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Climate Prediction Center.Forecasters predict a 35 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 40 percent chance of a near-normal season, and a 25 percent chance of a below-normal season for ...

  3. Car Bursts Into Flames After Crash On Taconic Parkway

    Car Bursts Into Flames After Crash On Taconic Parkway

    A driver suffered injuries when a car burst into flames after crashing on a stretch of the Taconic State Parkway Thursday night.The southbound crash occurred around 8 p.m. near Route 134 in Yorktown, with the vehicle landing on its side before the fire broke out.While responding, Yorktown Heights Fire Department units were updated that the driver may have been ejected from the vehicle. ...

  4. Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer Snarls Evening Commute On I-84

    Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer Snarls Evening Commute On I-84

    This story has been updated.There was gridlock on a stretch of I-84 during the Wednesday evening commute after a crash involving a tractor-trailer and car in Fishkill.The crash occurred around 5:30 p.m. on the westbound side near the Taconic State Parkway (Exit 16).

  5. Missing Westchester Boy Found Safe

    Missing Westchester Boy Found Safe

    Update:The 17-year-old Westchester boy who went missing earlier this month has been found and is safe, Mount Pleasant Police said on Wednesday, May 23.No further details have been released.Original report:Just weeks before his scheduled graduation, a Westchester teen has gone missing, Mount Pleasant Police said.Alex Garcia, 17, of Mount Pleasant is known to frequent Kensico Dam Plaza as ...

  6. Man Banned From Chain Steals $2K In Items At Area Store, Police Say

    Man Banned From Chain Steals $2K In Items At Area Store, Police Say

    A 55-year-old man who was banned from all of a national chain's locations was caught stealing $2,000 worth of items from its location in Putnam County, state police said.Police began an investigation regarding Dennis J. Eisenberg of the Bronx allegedly stealing merchandise from Michaels on Independent Way in the town of Southeast in April.An investigation revealed Michaels, which sells ...

  7. Memorial Day Weekend Will Start With Sun, But Could End With Storms

    Memorial Day Weekend Will Start With Sun, But Could End With Storms

    Timing is everything. That's especially true when it comes to weather.After a week-long stretch of stormy, rainy weather, skies brightened and sunshine was abundant just as many started their workweek on Monday.But this coming Monday is Memorial Day, so if the same scenario holds true, most will have an opportunity to take advantage of it.But not so fast.The Memorial Day weekend could ...

  8. Paul Bottari Of Westchester Dies At 26 After Battle With Muscular Dystrophy

    Paul Bottari Of Westchester Dies At 26 After Battle With Muscular Dystrophy

    Paul John Bottari died Monday morning, May 21, after a lifelong battle with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy. A resident of Larchmont, he was 26.An avid sneakerhead, Paul was born on March 23, 1992, and managed to amass more than 300 pairs of sneakers in his 26 years.Paul will always be remembered for his keen sense of humor, voracious musical appetite, culinary prowess, and sartorial ...

  9. Man, 21, Nabbed In Two Area Burglaries Stole $8K In Cash, Police Say

    Man, 21, Nabbed In Two Area Burglaries Stole $8K In Cash, Police Say

    A 21-year-old is behind bars after state police say he burglarized two residences in the area, stealing thousands of dollars in cash.Troopers responded to Allview Avenue in the Town of Southeast on Saturday, May 12 to help a victim reporting a residential burglary. Investigators found Sergio O. Soto Miguel of Brewster had committed two burglaries in the area, and stole more than $8,000 ...

  10. Bear Mountain Parkway Reopens After Crash

    Bear Mountain Parkway Reopens After Crash

    This story has been updated.A stretch of the Bear Mountain Parkway has reopened after being closed in both directions Tuesday morning following a serious crash with injuries reported near the Cortlandt/Peekskill border.The crash occurred around 7:15 a.m. with the hour-long closure between Route 9 and Highland Avenue.

  11. Prev Page 1 of 376 1 2 3 4 5 Next
    1 - 10 of 3,756 articles

Welcome to

Peekskill Daily Voice!

Hi! You've read our articles so we know you like our reporting. To keep reading please join our mailing list.

Get important news about your town as it happens.