WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Both the New York Giants and New York Jets are in the thick of the playoff race in the NFL with three weeks left in the regular season.
The Giants (8-5) currently lead the NFC East by one game over the surging Washington Redskins (7-6) and the Dallas Cowboys (7-6). The Giants bludgeoned the New Orleans Saints, 52-27, on Sunday to maintain their slim division lead.
The Jets are 6-7 but stayed alive in the AFC wild card hunt with a 17-10 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. The Jets trail the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6), Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) and Indianapolis Colts (9-4) in the wild card.
The Giants conclude their season with games at the Atlanta Falcons (11-2), at the Baltimore Ravens (9-4) and against the Philadelphia Eagles (4-9).
The Jets end the year at the Tennessee Titans (4-9), against the San Diego Chargers (5-8) and at the Buffalo Bills (5-8).
Be sure to vote in our poll and leave a comment below to let us know which New York football team, if any, will make the playoffs.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail
- 5 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust