WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York Jets finally made a change at quarterback on Sunday after Mark Sanchez threw three interceptions against the Arizona Cardinals.
Backup quarterback Greg McElroy replaced Sanchez and threw the Jets' lone touchdown pass in a 7-6 win. Tim Tebow was not available because of fractured ribs.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan said Monday that he has yet to decide who will be the starting quarterback against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Jets improved to 5-7 this season with the win but still rank 29th in the league out of 32 teams in total offense. New York has scored 10 points or fewer in five games this season, which leads the league.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 3 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 4 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 5 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust