PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University men's and women's basketball players recorded career highs in the teams' games against Southern Connecticut State Owls on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
For the women's team, freshman Kirsten Dodge had career-highs with 18 points and 12 rebounds and led the Setters to their second win in their last three games as they topped the Southern Connecticut State Owls 70-60.
Additionally, Dodge shot 9-for-16 from the field.
Smith tallied 22 of his points in the second half. He hit four three-pointers and went 9-for-13 overall.
The Setters will be in action again on Saturday, Feb. 22 when the teams travel to Garden City to take on Adelphi at 3:30 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 American Legion To Host June 6 Run/Walk For Heroes In Peekskill
- 5 State Police Issue 30 Tickets In Route 9 Speed Detail