PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University men's and women's basketball players recorded career highs in the teams' games against Southern Connecticut State Owls on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
For the women's team, freshman Kirsten Dodge had career-highs with 18 points and 12 rebounds and led the Setters to their second win in their last three games as they topped the Southern Connecticut State Owls 70-60.
Additionally, Dodge shot 9-for-16 from the field.
Smith tallied 22 of his points in the second half. He hit four three-pointers and went 9-for-13 overall.
The Setters will be in action again on Saturday, Feb. 22 when the teams travel to Garden City to take on Adelphi at 3:30 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Peekskill Mayor Drops Attempt To Oust City Manager
- 3 Suspect Charged In Peekskill 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes