PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Reggie Garrett will be joining the staff of Pace University football as the defensive backs coach for the 2014 season.
Garrett comes to Pace after coaching one season at the University of Rhode Island.
Garrett served as the cornerbacks coach for the Rams in 2013 and assisted in defensive film breakdown. Additionally, he created scouting reports for defensive players, ran film sessions and assisted with practices and game days.
Garrett was a four-year player for Norfolk State University from 2009-2012, and converted from quarterback to wide receiver in his sophomore season.
He finished his career with 73 receptions for 815 yards with three touchdowns in 29 games played at Norfolk State.
Garrett earned his Bachelor's Degree from Norfolk State in December 2012 in Building Construction Technology.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Peekskill Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Peekskill Girls Hold Off Rye, Head For Third Straight Sectional Final
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Peekskill